Home of My Own is a not-for-profit helping Perth families
into their brand new home.
Saving for your first home is tough
We are seeing a lot of first home buyers wanting to get into a home of their own, but don’t have the necessary deposit required. Home of My Own Foundation Ltd will provide eligible first home buyers with a deposit so they can move into a brand new home.
Through the Foundation, a grant is given to the successful Applicants to be used as their deposit. This non-refundable grant is then used to secure a loan for owner-occupiers looking to build a new home.
FAQs about the Foundation
All our applications are subject to approval, so if you think you meet the below requirements speak to our team.
- I am a permanent resident of Australia
- I am over 18 years of age
- I have not previously owned property in Australia
- I will live in the purchased property in Perth as my principal place of residence
- I am employed or self-employed
We assess each application to understand your unique position to help you with a deposit on your first home.
The grant can be used for your building deposit or your house and land package deposit.
- Must build a new home (cannot buy established)
- Must build with selected builders
Yes, to be eligible for an HMO Foundation grant you will need to meet the requirements for Keystart.
Complete the Contact Form at the bottom of this page and we will arrange for our consultants to meet with you.
Our consultants and finance team will go through your circumstances to assess your eligibility.